Post-graduation Latu sensu.
Specialist lifting Engineering and cargo handling, recognized by the CONFEA / CREA.
Scheduled for March 2016, lasting about two years.
Monthly from Thursday to Saturday.
• Course Presentation Seminar
• Strength of materials and mechanics for lifting
• Lifting plan for cranes I
• Lifting plan for cranes II
• Lifting plan for derricks
• Rigging supervision
• Mechanical inspection
• Slings Inspection and accessories
• Risk analysis
• Routine offshore lifting
• Special offshore lifting
• Special transport
• Work safety applied to lifts II
• Calculation of metal structures and connections for lifting
• Engineering expertise applied to lifts
• Foundations hoisting and transport
• Training leaders
• Special techniques of lifting, handling and removal
• Scientific methodology
• Seminar 1
• Seminar 2
• Seminar 3
• Guidance for the preparation of Course Completion Work.
• Seminar of Course Completion Work.
Places are limited and pre-registration (no obligation) is available.
All information is subject to change.