Despite the latest improvements in legislation and standards, accidents with loads during road transport have been increasing and generally causing victims.
With the aim of improving the knowledge of its employees in this matter, TechnipFMC relied on TechCon Engenharia e Consultoria to provide this theoretical and practical training (hands-on), which will also include a cargo lashing module for maritime transport.
Justifications for a company to invest in a cargo lashing course:
- Increasing number of accidents;
- These accidents constantly have victims;
- There were several updates of CONTRAN, DNIT and PRF resolutions on the subject;
- There was a significant update of the main ABNT mooring standards;
- More and more cargo with high added value is transported by road;
- Road modal in growth;
- Increased amount of novice and inexperienced workforce