Tanks with smaller diameters have thinner plates than those with large diameters assembled in the field, requiring detailed analysis:
- Detailed structural analysis for the transport and lifting situation
- Detailed analysis of the region of the lifting points, which lead to the highest tensions
- Addition of temporary internal reinforcements to maintain tank geometry
- Checking the bottom and ceiling structure, especially regarding buckling.
SCOPE OF TechCon
- Design of internal reinforcements and structural verification of the tank for lifting and transportation;
- Rigging plan for the various lifting stages
- Structural design of the rockers;
- Stability analysis for road transport;
- Design of cargo lashing (securing).
Lifting and transportation: Bezerra Gandastes