• based on 20 reviews
+40 COMPANIES THAT TAKE OUR COURSES
About the course
With the increase in demand for lifting services and consequently for specialized labor for related activities, it is necessary to train professionals capable of effectively meeting this demand. Otherwise, the risk of operations is increased, which is totally undesirable.
1 – Teacher
Leonardo Roncetti, Civil Engineer, with more than 24 years of experience in designing maritime structures and works.
- PhD student in offshore lifting engineering at COPPE-UFRJ;
- Master in offshore engineering with emphasis on lifting from COPPE-UFRJ;
- Postgraduate in recovery and reinforcement of structures;
- Researcher in the area of lifting and assembly onshore, offshore and subsea;
- Member of ABNT’s CB-50 committee for lifting and ocean structures;
- Director of the company TechCon Engenharia e Consultoria, developing projects for onshore, offshore and submarine launch lifts;
- Software developer of crane operations simulation in 3D environment.
2 – Course Differentials
- Instructor with +24 years of structural engineering and 17 years of lifting engineering;
- Practical experience of hundreds of developed projects applied to the course;
- Based on updated national and international standards;
- 100% positive assessment of students;
- Excellent quality digital teaching material;
- Direct and practical content, revised and updated based on student feedback;
- Personalized mentorship;
- Attested by hundreds of companies that have already trained their employees;
3 – Advantages of the EAD course
- Lowest price to pay per enrolled student;
- Flexible hours, being available 24 hours a day, for 60 days;
- The student can review the content and ask questions and apply the content in their daily work;
- Less fatigue and better content learning;
- Lower risk and lower cost due to the absence of student or instructor travel;
- Monitoring of students by WhatsApp, email and phone;
- Clarification of student doubts for 30 days after the course.
4 – Purpose
Provide the student with fundamental knowledge about the supervision, execution, inspection and control, in the field, of lifting operations.
5 – Content Summary
- Definitions, standards and bibliographic references.
- Units of measure.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Rigging Supervisor.
- Types of cranes.
- Parts and components of telescopic cranes.
- Fundamental concepts of lashing and lifting loads.
- Determination of weight and center of gravity.
- Steel cables for slings: types, characteristics and specifications.
- Accessories for slings and lifting.
- Steel cable slings and strapping slings.
- Correct use of accessories.
- Visual inspection of slings and accessories.
- Criteria for acceptance and disposal of slings and accessories.
- Operation close to electrical networks.
- Crane configuration.
- Crane support on the ground and close to walls and slopes.
- Safety in crane operations.
- Components of the rigging plan.
- Lift supervision based on the rigging plan.
- Checklist for lifting operations.
- Lifting case studies.
- Simulations in 3D electronic models are used in the classes, with realistic operations of cranes, loads, obstacles, vehicles and others.
6 – The EAD modality
The EAD RIGGING SUPERVISOR COURSE is carried out entirely at a distance, and can be started at any time after registration, with a period of up to 60 days for completion, counted from the date of registration. During the period of validity of the registration, our team of tutors will be available to the student to clarify any doubts regarding the understanding and application of the Course content.
8 – General information
The Online EAD course is carried out completely at a distance, and can be started at any time after registration. The course is watched on video, via streaming, on our EDUC-EAD-P platform.
Duration and Term of Study
Course duration – minimum study time: 40 (forty) hours – 24 hours of classes plus exercises and guided study.
Study period: the student will have a period of up to 60 (sixty) days to complete the course, counted from the date of enrollment. Each class can be accessed as many times as necessary for a clear understanding of the content.
Due to the lack of literature on the subject, an extensive digital teaching material was developed, whose main purpose is to be reference material during and after the course.
During the period of validity of the registration and up to 60 days after, the Professor and his team of tutors will be available to the students to clarify any doubts regarding the course content.
Upon completion of the course the student will receive the 24-hour certificate. After the delivery of the exercises and complementary works, the student will receive the 40-hour certificate. They will have a digital signature, with legal value in the national territory.
7 – Step-by-step access
1st Step – Registration:
The student will register directly on this page by clicking on the “BUY NOW” button on the side.
2nd Step – Beginning of the Course:
After registering, the student receives an e-mail requesting confirmation of his/her data and informing him/her of the temporary password. You will then receive a new email releasing your access to the course.
3rd Step – Access to didactic material:
When starting the course, the student will be able to download the didactic material that will be available in the first class and in the last module.
Step 4 – Deadline Closing:
The student will have a period of up to 90 days to complete the Course, counted from the date of enrollment.
Each class can be accessed as many times as the student wants.
5th Step – Certificate
Upon completion of the course the student will receive the 24-hour certificate. After the delivery of the exercises and complementary works, the student will receive the 40-hour certificate. The certificate is electronically signed, with legal value in the national territory.
8 – Investment
SPECIAL VALUE: from BRL 1,850.00 to BRL 1,460.00 per registration.
- PAY ON TIME: Pay in up to 12 installments with a credit card. See the value of the installments in the table below.
- PAY CASH: pay in cash with PIX or TED – bank transfer. Sign up and wait for a response within 24 business hours. If you do not receive a response, please contact us.
DISCOUNT FOR FORMER STUDENTS: 10%. Ask for your Discount Coupon.
INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE
Didactic material exclusively in electronic media, in color, abundantly illustrated, of high visual and didactic quality, for use during and after the course.
Digital certificate issued by TechCon Engenharia, in Portuguese or English, electronically signed by the instructor.
Support during and after the course (60 days), via email or WhatsApp, to answer questions about the understanding and application of the course content.
11 – REGISTRATIONS
Click the button below and register:
- Opening Class: the Professor and his Expertise
- Class 1 | Reasons for the course
- Class 2 | Plan all lifts
- Class 3 | The professional Rigger
- Class 4 | Lifting professionals (rigger and supervisor)
- Class 5 | Lifting Professionals II (rigger, signalman and crane operator)
- Class 6 | Rigging Supervisor Duties
- Class 7 | Role of the rigger, signalman and crane operator
- Class 8 | Technical Standards and Legislation
- Class 9| measurement units
- Class 10 | getting to know the cranes
- Class 11 | Getting to know cranes II
- Class 12 | parts of a crane
- Class 13 | Parts of a crane II
- Class 14 | Load lashing
- Class 15 | Cargo Mooring II
- Class 1 | Cargo integrity – Mooring
- Class 2 | Accessories – Slings and their calculations
- Class 3 | Accessories – Slings and their calculations II
- Class 4 | Accessories – Shackles
- Class 5 | Load ring and sling sizing
- Class 6 | Sizing of slings II
- Class 7 | Sizing of Textile Straps Slings
- Class 8 | Sizing of Textile Straps
- Class 9 | Accessories – Chain Slings
- Class 10 | Accessories – Specifications and use
- Class 11 | Accessories – Documentation and Inspection
- Class 12 | Accessories – Sling Inspection
- Class 1 | Inspection of Textile Straps
- Class 2 | Accessories Inspection I
- Class 3 | Accessories Inspection II
- Class 4 | Accessories Inspection III
- Class 5 | Accessories Inspection IV
- Class 6 | V Accessory Inspection
- Class 7 | Influence of the winds
- Class 8 | Hoisting next to Electric Grids
- Class 9 | Crane Patalamento
- Class 10 | Operation Manual Signaling
- Class 11 | load table
- Class 12 | The Rigging Plan
- Final Considerations and Certificate
or from R$ 153,64/mo. for 12mo.